NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 1st. During the last week, NobleCoin has traded up 22.5% against the dollar. One NobleCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. NobleCoin has a market cap of $741,170.00 and approximately $367.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $50.44 or 0.00797356 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003056 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004657 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0943 or 0.00001491 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003798 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011353 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00021018 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001218 BTC.
NobleCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 7th, 2014. NobleCoin’s total supply is 2,343,432,049 coins. NobleCoin’s official Twitter account is @noblecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NobleCoin is www.noblemovement.com.
Buying and Selling NobleCoin
NobleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NobleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NobleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.