Pundi X (CURRENCY:NPXS) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 1st. During the last seven days, Pundi X has traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Pundi X token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Sistemkoin, Bitbns and Coinnest. Pundi X has a total market capitalization of $227.76 million and $17.50 million worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007198 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00151021 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00248502 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $631.14 or 0.09977715 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012721 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pundi X Token Profile
Pundi X’s launch date was September 27th, 2017. Pundi X’s total supply is 280,255,193,861 tokens and its circulating supply is 138,817,406,684 tokens. The official message board for Pundi X is medium.com/pundix. The official website for Pundi X is pundix.com. Pundi X’s official Twitter account is @PundiXLabs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pundi X Token Trading
Pundi X can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Hotbit, Gate.io, Coinnest, LATOKEN, Binance, Bitbns, ABCC, Tidex, Indodax, CoinBene, Coinrail, Bit-Z, Allbit, Sistemkoin and Tokenomy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pundi X directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pundi X should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pundi X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pundi X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pundi X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.