Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 2nd. In the last seven days, Aeon has traded down 4.3% against the US dollar. One Aeon coin can currently be purchased for about $0.60 or 0.00009389 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, TradeOgre and HitBTC. Aeon has a market cap of $9.48 million and approximately $8,505.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.80 or 0.01659237 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00016141 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000983 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001709 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Aeon (AEON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2014. Aeon’s total supply is 15,831,459 coins. Aeon’s official Twitter account is @AeonCoin. Aeon’s official website is www.aeon.cash. The Reddit community for Aeon is /r/aeon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.