Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 2nd. During the last week, Ark has traded up 1% against the US dollar. One Ark coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.81 or 0.00012842 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Binance, Cryptomate and Bit-Z. Ark has a total market cap of $86.19 million and $492,438.00 worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00084794 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002286 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 32.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Ark Coin Profile
Ark (CRYPTO:ARK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Ark’s total supply is 137,359,790 coins and its circulating supply is 106,109,790 coins. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ark is forum.ark.io. The official website for Ark is ark.io. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ark Coin Trading
Ark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, OKEx, Cryptopia, COSS, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Cryptomate, Upbit, Binance and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.