Artex Coin (CURRENCY:ATX) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 2nd. Over the last seven days, Artex Coin has traded flat against the US dollar. Artex Coin has a total market cap of $7,058.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Artex Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Artex Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012612 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Artex Coin Profile
ATX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 2nd, 2016. Artex Coin’s total supply is 268,781,750 coins and its circulating supply is 18,781,750 coins. Artex Coin’s official website is www.atxcoin.org.
Artex Coin Coin Trading
Artex Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Artex Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Artex Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Artex Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Artex Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Artex Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.