Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded up 32.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 2nd. In the last seven days, Atheios has traded up 63.5% against the dollar. Atheios has a total market cap of $143,619.00 and approximately $10,532.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atheios coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0171 or 0.00000269 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008446 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003875 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00001089 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios Coin Profile
ATH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 8,463,954 coins and its circulating supply is 8,381,156 coins. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Atheios is www.atheios.com.
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atheios should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atheios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.