Blitzcash (CURRENCY:BLITZ) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 2nd. During the last seven days, Blitzcash has traded flat against the US dollar. Blitzcash has a market cap of $717,089.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Blitzcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blitzcash coin can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00026936 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00025373 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005860 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00046741 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004927 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001809 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011696 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.41 or 0.00084851 BTC.
Blitzcash Coin Profile
Blitzcash (BLITZ) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 5th, 2015. Blitzcash’s total supply is 4,153,187 coins. Blitzcash’s official website is blitz.cash. Blitzcash’s official Twitter account is @bitalize.
Buying and Selling Blitzcash
Blitzcash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blitzcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blitzcash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blitzcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blitzcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blitzcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.