Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 2nd. In the last seven days, Bread has traded down 6% against the dollar. One Bread token can now be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00005588 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Binance, Tokenomy and Kucoin. Bread has a market capitalization of $31.61 million and approximately $212,484.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007193 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015588 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00150494 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00253129 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $621.99 or 0.09754876 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012684 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bread launched on December 1st, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bread is BRD.com . Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bread Token Trading
Bread can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Binance, Kucoin, Tokenomy, Cobinhood and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bread should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bread using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.