Bullion (CURRENCY:CBX) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 2nd. During the last week, Bullion has traded 22.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bullion has a total market cap of $1.40 million and approximately $412.00 worth of Bullion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bullion coin can currently be purchased for $1.37 or 0.00021501 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007615 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00024483 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.61 or 0.00338873 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0830 or 0.00001302 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002050 BTC.
Bullion is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 28th, 2013. Bullion’s total supply is 1,022,921 coins. Bullion’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBullionX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bullion is /r/CryptoBullionX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bullion’s official website is bullion.one. Bullion’s official message board is steemit.com/@cbx.
Buying and Selling Bullion
Bullion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bullion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bullion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bullion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bullion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bullion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.