ClubCoin (CURRENCY:CLUB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 2nd. ClubCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $86,482.00 worth of ClubCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ClubCoin has traded 20.2% lower against the dollar. One ClubCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.74 or 0.00011778 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded up 43.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001977 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
ClubCoin (CLUB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 17th, 2015. ClubCoin’s total supply is 101,120,431 coins. ClubCoin’s official Twitter account is @clubcoin_co and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ClubCoin is clubcoin.co.
ClubCoin Coin Trading
ClubCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClubCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClubCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ClubCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClubCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClubCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.