Cropcoin (CURRENCY:CROP) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 2nd. In the last week, Cropcoin has traded down 8.5% against the dollar. One Cropcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Cropcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $49.00 worth of Cropcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007243 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003554 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015652 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007649 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00150262 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00251221 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $628.81 or 0.09940787 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012962 BTC.
Cropcoin (CROP) is a coin. Cropcoin’s total supply is 46,900,655 coins. The official website for Cropcoin is www.cropcoin.net. Cropcoin’s official Twitter account is @IamCropcoin.
Cropcoin Coin Trading
Cropcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cropcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cropcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cropcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cropcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cropcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.