CrypticCoin (CURRENCY:CRYP) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 2nd. During the last seven days, CrypticCoin has traded flat against the dollar. One CrypticCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates and LATOKEN. CrypticCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $64,295.00 worth of CrypticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.88 or 0.01846046 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.39 or 0.00428992 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.19 or 0.00222192 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00032052 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00045644 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010467 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005155 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
CrypticCoin (CRYPTO:CRYP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 30th, 2018. CrypticCoin’s total supply is 4,235,447,966 coins. CrypticCoin’s official Twitter account is @CrypticCoin_io. CrypticCoin’s official message board is crypticcoin.io/news. The official website for CrypticCoin is crypticcoin.io. The Reddit community for CrypticCoin is /r/crypticcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling CrypticCoin
CrypticCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrypticCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrypticCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CrypticCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CrypticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrypticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.