Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 2nd. During the last week, Cryptonex has traded down 9.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptonex coin can now be bought for approximately $1.91 or 0.00029969 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptonex and HitBTC. Cryptonex has a market cap of $106.27 million and $6.80 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003664 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00149610 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00251582 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $623.24 or 0.09760272 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012759 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Cryptonex’s genesis date was August 14th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 106,981,211 coins and its circulating supply is 55,532,486 coins. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptonex is cryptonex.org.
Cryptonex Coin Trading
Cryptonex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptonex and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptonex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.