Cryptonite (CURRENCY:XCN) traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 2nd. Over the last seven days, Cryptonite has traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cryptonite has a market cap of $482,763.00 and $598.00 worth of Cryptonite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cryptonite coin can currently be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including BX Thailand and FreiExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,329.38 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $200.41 or 0.03168326 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $453.93 or 0.07176233 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $51.42 or 0.00812826 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $105.34 or 0.01665323 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00144294 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.83 or 0.01847027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.09 or 0.00428323 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00030705 BTC.
Cryptonite (CRYPTO:XCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the M7 POW hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. Cryptonite’s total supply is 708,506,520 coins. Cryptonite’s official website is cryptonite.info. Cryptonite’s official Twitter account is @CryptoniteCoin.
Cryptonite Coin Trading
Cryptonite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand and FreiExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptonite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.