DasCoin (CURRENCY:DASC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 2nd. One DasCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0346 or 0.00000548 BTC on exchanges including IDAX, BTC-Alpha and CoinFalcon. DasCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $29,285.00 worth of DasCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DasCoin has traded down 17.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00083794 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012840 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002314 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 35.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
DasCoin (DASC) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. DasCoin’s total supply is 889,868,500 coins. DasCoin’s official website is dascoin.com. DasCoin’s official Twitter account is @dascoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DasCoin
DasCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, CoinFalcon and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DasCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DasCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DasCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DasCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DasCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.