Debitum (CURRENCY:DEB) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 2nd. One Debitum token can currently be bought for $0.0120 or 0.00000188 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Debitum has traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar. Debitum has a total market capitalization of $2.38 million and approximately $42,996.00 worth of Debitum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007174 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003679 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015595 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149914 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00252627 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $623.27 or 0.09774919 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012620 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Debitum’s launch date was October 26th, 2017. Debitum’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 198,445,716 tokens. The Reddit community for Debitum is /r/DebitumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Debitum’s official Twitter account is @DebitumNetwork. The official website for Debitum is debitum.network. The official message board for Debitum is blog.debitum.network.
Buying and Selling Debitum
Debitum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Debitum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Debitum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Debitum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Debitum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.