Denarius (CURRENCY:DNR) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 2nd. Over the last seven days, Denarius has traded down 11.6% against the U.S. dollar. Denarius has a market cap of $1.11 million and approximately $4,677.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Denarius coin can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00004339 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptohub.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009957 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Denarius (DNR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 14th, 2017. Denarius’ total supply is 4,059,989 coins. Denarius’ official Twitter account is @denariuscoin. The official website for Denarius is denarius.io. The Reddit community for Denarius is /r/denariuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Denarius
Denarius can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, SouthXchange, TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptohub and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Denarius should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Denarius using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.