Dragonglass (CURRENCY:DGS) traded 15.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 2nd. One Dragonglass token can now be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Over the last week, Dragonglass has traded up 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. Dragonglass has a total market capitalization of $106,950.00 and $1.00 worth of Dragonglass was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007243 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003554 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015652 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00150262 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00251221 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $628.81 or 0.09940787 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012962 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Dragonglass Token Profile
Dragonglass’ total supply is 1,210,342,128 tokens and its circulating supply is 112,717,874 tokens. Dragonglass’ official message board is medium.com/dragonglasscom. The official website for Dragonglass is dragonglass.com. Dragonglass’ official Twitter account is @dragonglasscom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dragonglass Token Trading
Dragonglass can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonglass directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonglass should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragonglass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonglass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonglass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.