Everus (CURRENCY:EVR) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 2nd. During the last week, Everus has traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar. One Everus token can currently be purchased for $0.0166 or 0.00000260 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX, Kuna and Cryptopia. Everus has a total market cap of $8.69 million and $8,300.00 worth of Everus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003587 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00149461 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00251147 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $624.32 or 0.09777171 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012756 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Everus’ launch date was September 6th, 2017. Everus’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 522,752,205 tokens. The official message board for Everus is media.everus.org. Everus’ official website is everus.org. Everus’ official Twitter account is @everusworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Everus is /r/everus-world and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Everus Token Trading
Everus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Kuna and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.