Fire Lotto (CURRENCY:FLOT) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 2nd. During the last week, Fire Lotto has traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar. Fire Lotto has a market cap of $883,737.00 and $117,087.00 worth of Fire Lotto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fire Lotto token can currently be bought for $0.0422 or 0.00000667 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Crex24, TOPBTC and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004616 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00046306 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00057068 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004752 BTC.
- Ubcoin Market (UBC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
Fire Lotto Token Profile
Fire Lotto is a token. It was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Fire Lotto’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,931,335 tokens. Fire Lotto’s official Twitter account is @FireLottery and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Fire Lotto is /r/Firelotto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fire Lotto’s official website is firelotto.io. Fire Lotto’s official message board is medium.com/@FireLottery.
Fire Lotto Token Trading
Fire Lotto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, TOPBTC and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fire Lotto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fire Lotto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fire Lotto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fire Lotto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fire Lotto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.