FUTURAX (CURRENCY:FTXT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 2nd. FUTURAX has a total market cap of $759,167.00 and approximately $49,145.00 worth of FUTURAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FUTURAX token can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc, Mercatox, Hotbit and IDEX. During the last week, FUTURAX has traded up 33.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004459 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00043155 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00057403 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001640 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004752 BTC.
- Ubcoin Market (UBC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000061 BTC.
FUTURAX Token Profile
FUTURAX (FTXT) is a token. FUTURAX’s total supply is 7,076,400,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,406,412,461 tokens. The official website for FUTURAX is www.futurax.global. FUTURAX’s official Twitter account is @FuturaxProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FUTURAX
FUTURAX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Fatbtc, Hotbit and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FUTURAX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FUTURAX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FUTURAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FUTURAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUTURAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.