Havven (CURRENCY:HAV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 2nd. During the last seven days, Havven has traded 7.1% lower against the dollar. Havven has a total market capitalization of $7.92 million and approximately $293,182.00 worth of Havven was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Havven token can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001897 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, IDEX, Gate.io and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007164 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003653 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015624 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00149585 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00252475 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $616.12 or 0.09662812 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012613 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Havven launched on January 7th, 2018. Havven’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,498,730 tokens. The official website for Havven is havven.io. Havven’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Havven is blog.havven.io. The Reddit community for Havven is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Havven
Havven can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Gate.io, Liquid, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Havven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Havven should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Havven using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Havven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Havven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.