ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 2nd. In the last week, ICON has traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar. ICON has a total market cap of $248.47 million and approximately $7.26 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ICON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.64 or 0.00010139 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, IDEX, Upbit and Hotbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007247 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003559 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015641 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00149972 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.94 or 0.00251933 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020827 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $627.49 or 0.09920019 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00051181 BTC.
ICON Coin Profile
ICX uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 387,431,340 coins. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. ICON’s official website is www.icon.foundation. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bitbns, Bithumb, COSS, Binance, Upbit, IDEX, Hotbit, CoinTiger, HitBTC, Rfinex, OOOBTC, Huobi, Allbit, DragonEX, ABCC and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.