LatiumX (CURRENCY:LATX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 2nd. Over the last week, LatiumX has traded 12.5% lower against the dollar. LatiumX has a total market capitalization of $1.04 million and approximately $746.00 worth of LatiumX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LatiumX token can now be bought for about $0.0105 or 0.00000166 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007258 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003557 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015622 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00150414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.96 or 0.00252276 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $627.65 or 0.09922516 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013004 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
LatiumX Token Profile
LatiumX launched on August 30th, 2017. LatiumX’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,386,308 tokens. The Reddit community for LatiumX is /r/Latium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LatiumX’s official website is latium.org. LatiumX’s official Twitter account is @LatiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LatiumX Token Trading
LatiumX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, BitForex and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LatiumX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LatiumX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LatiumX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LatiumX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LatiumX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.