Linx (CURRENCY:LINX) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 2nd. Linx has a total market capitalization of $217,392.00 and $2,515.00 worth of Linx was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Linx coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000111 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Linx has traded 6.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.37 or 0.00812149 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003076 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004585 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0927 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003811 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020943 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011006 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00001077 BTC.
Linx is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2017. Linx’s total supply is 31,961,720 coins and its circulating supply is 30,961,720 coins. The Reddit community for Linx is /r/LINXcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Linx’s official Twitter account is @linXcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Linx is mylinx.io/news. The official website for Linx is mylinx.io.
Buying and Selling Linx
Linx can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.