Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 2nd. Lunyr has a total market capitalization of $10.25 million and $668,597.00 worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lunyr token can now be bought for approximately $4.46 or 0.00069934 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, Bittrex and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, Lunyr has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003690 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015593 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00150175 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00253115 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $621.91 or 0.09753542 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012638 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Lunyr Token Profile
Lunyr was first traded on March 8th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Lunyr is lunyr.com.
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Gate.io, Binance, Liqui, BigONE, Huobi, BiteBTC, Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.