MASTERNET (CURRENCY:MASH) traded 96.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 2nd. One MASTERNET token can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001629 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and STEX. MASTERNET has a total market cap of $3.30 million and $13,345.00 worth of MASTERNET was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, MASTERNET has traded up 6.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015568 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00149901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00252154 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $619.59 or 0.09703190 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012672 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MASTERNET Token Profile
MASTERNET’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,686,740 tokens. The official website for MASTERNET is akasicglobal.io. The Reddit community for MASTERNET is /r/MasternetMASH and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MASTERNET’s official Twitter account is @MasternetMASH.
Buying and Selling MASTERNET
MASTERNET can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MASTERNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MASTERNET should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MASTERNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MASTERNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MASTERNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.