Mero (CURRENCY:MERO) traded 15.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 2nd. One Mero coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Mero has traded up 618.4% against the US dollar. Mero has a market cap of $0.00 and $103.00 worth of Mero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006700 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 32% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00001290 BTC.
- BitF (BITF) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000302 BTC.
Mero Coin Profile
Mero (MERO) is a coin. Mero’s total supply is 2,705,558 coins. Mero’s official website is mero.network. Mero’s official Twitter account is @merocoin.
Buying and Selling Mero
Mero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.