Mixin (CURRENCY:XIN) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 2nd. One Mixin token can now be purchased for $138.95 or 0.02179200 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin and BigONE. Over the last week, Mixin has traded up 9% against the U.S. dollar. Mixin has a total market capitalization of $61.67 million and $1,127.00 worth of Mixin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Mixin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 2nd, 2017. Mixin’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,793 tokens. Mixin’s official message board is medium.com/mixinnetwork. Mixin’s official website is mixin.one. Mixin’s official Twitter account is @XIN_Foundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Mixin is /r/mixin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Mixin
Mixin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mixin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mixin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mixin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mixin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mixin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.