Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 2nd. During the last seven days, Nebulas has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. Nebulas has a total market capitalization of $67.10 million and approximately $7.54 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nebulas coin can currently be bought for about $1.47 or 0.00023312 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, Gate.io, OKEx and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003558 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015607 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00150372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.94 or 0.00251985 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $628.66 or 0.09938558 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013006 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nebulas was first traded on September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 45,500,000 coins. The official message board for Nebulas is medium.com/nebulasio. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nebulas is nebulas.io.
Buying and Selling Nebulas
Nebulas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Binance, Allcoin, OKEx, BCEX, Neraex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LBank and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nebulas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nebulas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.