Nexo (CURRENCY:NEXO) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 2nd. One Nexo token can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00002829 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Bitbns, YoBit and Fatbtc. Nexo has a total market capitalization of $100.21 million and $2.87 million worth of Nexo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Nexo has traded up 0.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007258 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003601 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015490 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00150913 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.95 or 0.00252221 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $626.70 or 0.09907488 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013027 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nexo Token Profile
Nexo was first traded on April 29th, 2018. Nexo’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 560,000,011 tokens. Nexo’s official message board is medium.com/nexo. The official website for Nexo is nexo.io. Nexo’s official Twitter account is @NexoFinance and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nexo is /r/nexo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Nexo Token Trading
Nexo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, YoBit, Allbit, Bitbns, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Stocks.Exchange, Hotbit, DDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nexo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nexo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nexo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nexo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nexo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.