Olympus Labs (CURRENCY:MOT) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 2nd. Over the last week, Olympus Labs has traded 15.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Olympus Labs has a market cap of $4.89 million and $29,856.00 worth of Olympus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Olympus Labs token can currently be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00002002 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, Kyber Network, FCoin and DDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007198 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003690 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015576 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00150185 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00253402 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $622.05 or 0.09755821 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012680 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Olympus Labs
Olympus Labs’ genesis date was November 16th, 2017. Olympus Labs’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,344,747 tokens. The official message board for Olympus Labs is medium.com/olympuslabsbc. Olympus Labs’ official website is olympuslabs.io. Olympus Labs’ official Twitter account is @olympuslabsbc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Olympus Labs is /r/OlympusLabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Olympus Labs Token Trading
Olympus Labs can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, FCoin, IDEX, DDEX, Bibox and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olympus Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Olympus Labs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Olympus Labs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Olympus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olympus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.