OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 2nd. OmiseGO has a market capitalization of $454.04 million and approximately $20.86 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded down 1.7% against the dollar. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for about $3.24 or 0.00051181 BTC on exchanges including CoinTiger, Tidex, Kucoin and Neraex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00026681 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016904 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004093 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008786 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004327 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008675 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000150 BTC.
OmiseGO (CRYPTO:OMG) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 23rd, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. The official website for OmiseGO is omg.omise.co.
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, Mercatox, BX Thailand, Radar Relay, Coinone, Bithumb, Iquant, Bittrex, AirSwap, IDAX, CoinBene, Gate.io, BitMart, ABCC, Coinrail, COSS, OTCBTC, BigONE, TDAX, TOPBTC, BitBay, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Poloniex, ZB.COM, Tokenomy, ChaoEX, Livecoin, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Braziliex, Fatbtc, DDEX, OKEx, Bit-Z, Upbit, Tidex, Zebpay, DragonEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Cobinhood, Liqui, FCoin, Independent Reserve, Coinnest, Ovis, B2BX, Exmo, Hotbit, Huobi, CoinEx, Crex24, Ethfinex, C2CX, Bancor Network, Bitbns, Neraex, Binance, Kyber Network, IDEX, IDCM, GOPAX, CoinExchange, Koinex, Vebitcoin, DigiFinex, Kucoin, Coinsuper and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.