ParallelCoin (CURRENCY:DUO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 2nd. One ParallelCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00003480 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. ParallelCoin has a market cap of $69,935.00 and approximately $135.00 worth of ParallelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ParallelCoin has traded up 7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $51.42 or 0.00805268 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003044 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004499 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00001461 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020942 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003724 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010800 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00001391 BTC.
ParallelCoin Coin Profile
ParallelCoin (CRYPTO:DUO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 22nd, 2015. ParallelCoin’s total supply is 314,719 coins. The official website for ParallelCoin is parallelcoin.info. ParallelCoin’s official Twitter account is @parallelcoinduo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ParallelCoin Coin Trading
ParallelCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParallelCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParallelCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParallelCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParallelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParallelCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.