Powercoin (CURRENCY:PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 1st. Powercoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $714.00 worth of Powercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Powercoin has traded down 0.8% against the dollar. One Powercoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009949 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004224 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Powercoin (PWR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2016. Powercoin’s total supply is 9,929,752,950 coins. The Reddit community for Powercoin is /r/PWRcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Powercoin’s official Twitter account is @pwr_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Powercoin’s official website is pwr-coin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “POW Block reward reduction:Blocks 0 to 10: Airdrop PWRBlocks 10 to 100 = 0 PWRBlocks 101 to 43100 = 350 PWRBlocks 43101 to 86400 = 230 PWR POS Block reward reduction:Blocks: 86000-86400: 5 PWR (Warm-Up)Blocks: 86400-100800: 10 PWR (1 Stage)Blocks: 100800-115200: 25 PWR (2 Stage)Blocks: 115200-129600: 50 PWR (3 Stage)Blocks: 129600-144000: 100 PWR (Full Power)Blocks: 144000-158400: 20 PWR (5 Stage)Blocks: 158400-172800: 15 PWR (6 Stage)Blocks: 172800 > 5% Fixed Yearly “
Powercoin Coin Trading
Powercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Powercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Powercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Powercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Powercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Powercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.