Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 2nd. During the last week, Ravencoin has traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ravencoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0471 or 0.00000739 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Bittrex, Nanex and CryptoBridge. Ravencoin has a total market capitalization of $101.81 million and approximately $50.66 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007183 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007548 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149984 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.13 or 0.00252955 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $623.80 or 0.09783189 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012616 BTC.
Ravencoin is a coin. It launched on January 14th, 2018. Ravencoin’s total supply is 2,159,215,000 coins. The Reddit community for Ravencoin is /r/Ravencoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ravencoin is medium.com/@ravencoin. Ravencoin’s official Twitter account is @ravencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ravencoin’s official website is ravencoin.org.
Ravencoin Coin Trading
Ravencoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, QBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, Graviex, TradeOgre, CryptoBridge, IDCM, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ravencoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ravencoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.