Rimbit (CURRENCY:RBT) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 2nd. Rimbit has a total market capitalization of $138,781.00 and $699.00 worth of Rimbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rimbit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Rimbit has traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004449 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Rimbit Coin Profile
Rimbit is a coin. Rimbit’s total supply is 401,578,118 coins and its circulating supply is 197,581,050 coins. The official website for Rimbit is www.rimbit.com. Rimbit’s official message board is www.rimbit.com/forums. Rimbit’s official Twitter account is @rimbitcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Rimbit
Rimbit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rimbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rimbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rimbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rimbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rimbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.