SelfSell (CURRENCY:SSC) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 1st. One SelfSell coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000105 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, OKEx and Bitinka. Over the last seven days, SelfSell has traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar. SelfSell has a total market cap of $2.58 million and $101,091.00 worth of SelfSell was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00083823 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012509 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002318 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
SelfSell is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 3rd, 2018. SelfSell’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 390,000,000 coins. The official website for SelfSell is www.selfsell.com. SelfSell’s official Twitter account is @self_sell and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SelfSell Coin Trading
SelfSell can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bitinka and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SelfSell directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SelfSell should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SelfSell using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SelfSell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SelfSell and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.