SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded down 8.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 2nd. SnowGem has a total market capitalization of $504,644.00 and $24,996.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SnowGem has traded 22.4% lower against the dollar. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for $0.0565 or 0.00000885 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,385.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $200.90 or 0.03146220 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $462.59 or 0.07244374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $51.31 or 0.00803541 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.78 or 0.01656603 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00143059 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.98 or 0.01847611 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.35 or 0.00428354 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00030659 BTC.
XSG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,929,330 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Graviex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.