Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 2nd. Stellar has a total market cap of $4.25 billion and approximately $37.75 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can now be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00003553 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Upbit, Stellarport and Koineks. During the last week, Stellar has traded down 3.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007242 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015646 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00149977 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00251583 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $628.75 or 0.09939869 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012949 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000566 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar was first traded on July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 104,423,342,138 coins and its circulating supply is 18,913,564,521 coins. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Stellar is stellarcommunity.org.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, GOPAX, Ovis, Bittrex, Huobi, Kraken, Stellarport, Upbit, OKEx, OTCBTC, Kuna, Exmo, HitBTC, Stronghold, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Kucoin, Koinex, Koineks, BitMart, Exrates, Poloniex, ABCC, RippleFox, Kryptono, ZB.COM, C2CX, Vebitcoin, CoinEgg, Bitfinex, CEX.IO, Cryptomate, Gate.io, Binance, BCEX, Indodax, Sistemkoin, Liquid and CryptoMarket. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.