StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 2nd. In the last week, StrongHands has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. StrongHands has a market capitalization of $2.25 million and $4,356.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 26.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 91.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
StrongHands (CRYPTO:SHND) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. StrongHands’ total supply is 15,990,788,915,194 coins and its circulating supply is 15,990,767,915,261 coins. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Coindeal, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC, Cryptohub, Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.