Suretly (CURRENCY:SUR) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 2nd. Suretly has a market capitalization of $327,829.00 and $28,644.00 worth of Suretly was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Suretly has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar. One Suretly token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.40 or 0.00021882 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007151 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003559 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00148201 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.94 or 0.00248800 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $627.55 or 0.09796336 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012771 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Suretly Token Profile
Suretly was first traded on April 20th, 2017. Suretly’s total supply is 237,614 tokens and its circulating supply is 233,876 tokens. Suretly’s official Twitter account is @suretly_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. Suretly’s official website is www.suretly.com.
Suretly Token Trading
Suretly can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Suretly directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Suretly should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Suretly using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Suretly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Suretly and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.