TechShares (CURRENCY:THS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 2nd. In the last week, TechShares has traded flat against the US dollar. TechShares has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of TechShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TechShares coin can now be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00083407 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012844 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002481 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
THS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 28th, 2016. TechShares’ total supply is 646,359,158 coins. The official website for TechShares is www.techsharescommunity.com.
Buying and Selling TechShares
TechShares can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TechShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TechShares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TechShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TechShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TechShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.