Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded up 23.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 2nd. One Ties.DB token can now be purchased for about $0.0236 or 0.00000373 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Tidex. Ties.DB has a total market capitalization of $963,137.00 and approximately $94.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ties.DB has traded up 78.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007258 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003557 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015622 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00150414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.96 or 0.00252276 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $627.65 or 0.09922516 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013004 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ties.DB was first traded on August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,820,992 tokens. The official website for Ties.DB is ties.network. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork.
Buying and Selling Ties.DB
Ties.DB can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ties.DB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ties.DB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ties.DB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ties.DB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.