Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 2nd. During the last seven days, Wagerr has traded down 7.6% against the dollar. One Wagerr token can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002275 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Crex24. Wagerr has a total market cap of $26.55 million and $30,603.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00036917 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007215 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Wagerr (WGR) is a token. Wagerr’s total supply is 198,360,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 183,000,000 tokens. Wagerr’s official Twitter account is @wagerrx and its Facebook page is accessible here. Wagerr’s official website is www.wagerr.com. The Reddit community for Wagerr is /r/Wagerr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Wagerr
Wagerr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Livecoin, YoBit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wagerr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.