WAX (CURRENCY:WAX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 2nd. WAX has a market capitalization of $76.40 million and approximately $247,308.00 worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, WAX has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. One WAX token can currently be purchased for $0.0817 or 0.00001292 BTC on popular exchanges including Ethfinex, HitBTC, Radar Relay and Huobi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003612 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015501 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00150570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.95 or 0.00252170 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $627.42 or 0.09918864 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012916 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
WAX was first traded on October 5th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 1,850,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 934,793,407 tokens. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WAX is wax.io. The official message board for WAX is medium.com/wax-io.
WAX Token Trading
WAX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bithumb, Bibox, Kucoin, Ethfinex, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Upbit, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Huobi, Radar Relay, Tidex, C2CX and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WAX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.