Bellway (LON: BWY) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/30/2018 – Bellway had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 10/16/2018 – Bellway had its “under review” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 10/16/2018 – Bellway had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 4,080 ($53.31) price target on the stock.
- 10/16/2018 – Bellway had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 10/10/2018 – Bellway had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 9/12/2018 – Bellway had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 3,584 ($46.83) to GBX 3,390 ($44.30). They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
Shares of BWY stock traded up GBX 59 ($0.77) on Friday, reaching GBX 3,048 ($39.83). The stock had a trading volume of 411,066 shares, compared to its average volume of 535,129. Bellway plc has a 12 month low of GBX 2,654 ($34.68) and a 12 month high of GBX 3,805 ($49.72).
The company also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, January 9th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, November 29th will be issued a GBX 95 ($1.24) dividend. This represents a dividend yield of 3.27%. This is a boost from Bellway’s previous dividend of $48.00. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 29th.
Bellway p.l.c., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the house building business in the United Kingdom. It builds and sells homes ranging from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom family homes, as well as provides social housing to housing associations. It owns and controls 37,855 plots of land.
Further Reading: How analysts view the yield curve
Receive News & Ratings for Bellway plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bellway plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.