WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 2nd. WorldCoin has a market cap of $771,706.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WorldCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0065 or 0.00000102 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious and Cryptopia. In the last week, WorldCoin has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00033007 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 29.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 25.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000543 BTC.
WorldCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. WorldCoin’s official message board is forum.worldcoin.global. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WorldCoin’s official website is worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
WorldCoin Coin Trading
WorldCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WorldCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WorldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.