XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 2nd. XTRABYTES has a total market cap of $13.92 million and approximately $32,998.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, XTRABYTES has traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar. One XTRABYTES coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0324 or 0.00000507 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007182 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003674 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015587 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149990 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.13 or 0.00252569 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020464 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $624.84 or 0.09785412 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00050765 BTC.
XBY uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 10th, 2017. XTRABYTES’s total supply is 650,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 430,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for XTRABYTES is /r/XtraBYtes and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. XTRABYTES’s official message board is community.xtrabytes.global. XTRABYTES’s official Twitter account is @xtrabytes and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for XTRABYTES is www.xtrabytes.global.
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
XTRABYTES can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.