Yacoin (CURRENCY:YAC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 2nd. During the last seven days, Yacoin has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar. Yacoin has a total market cap of $148,650.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Yacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Yacoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.39 or 0.00804753 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004524 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00001463 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020943 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010800 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00001387 BTC.
Yacoin (CRYPTO:YAC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2013. Yacoin’s total supply is 121,719,152 coins. Yacoin’s official Twitter account is @YACCoin. The Reddit community for Yacoin is /r/yacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Yacoin’s official website is www.yacoin.org.
Yacoin Coin Trading
Yacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Yacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Yacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Yacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Yacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Yacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.